We offer a free and impartial equipment advice and assessment service for people wanting to maintain their independence. We are funded by Devon County Council and the Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust.
- You can refer clients to us to be assessed for equipment to meet their needs – allowing them to be discharged from hospital or to live at home safely for longer.
- You can visit us to learn about new equipment so that you can prescribe the best solutions for clients.
- We invite reps in to demonstrate new developments – all Devon professionals can come along and see what new equipment is available.
- We can visit your workplace to run equipment workshops tailored to the needs of your staff.
Phone 01392 380181 for information or to arrange a visit.
Training events for NHS and DCC staff in hospital or community settings will be at the ILC, Devon House, Newton Abbot and at locations around Devon.
- ILC training for equipment prescribers 2017
- S.A.D.L. (Simple Aids to Daily Living) equipment training
To book a place on a training course DCC and NHS staff can email ndht.NDLearningsupport@nhs.net or phone 01237 420261.
Northern Devon Healthcare Trust staff can book places on STAR from the link on the front page of BOB. Courses are listed in the Clinical Prospectus.
We regularly invite companies to demonstrate new developments in equipment design. Community and hospital staff are welcome to call in during these demonstrations to see the products.
Phone 01392 380181 to find out the next event dates and times. Let us know if there is a company or product that you would like us to bring to the centre for you to view.
Lists of local specialist suppliers
These lists are for information only (Not) recommendations. The lists are updated regularly please print from this site to ensure it is the most up to date copy. We welcome your feedback about local specialist suppliers.
Rail supply and installation
Follow us on Twitter @ILCDevon to find out more about events and training.