Getting an assessment
Our trained occupational therapists will assess your needs and work with you to look at the best solutions for your needs and situation.
- a fitted kitchen full of equipment and storage solutions which could help with eating, drinking and preparing meals
- a working stairlift
- home and office chairs
- powered and non-powered beds and bed equipment
- a demonstration bathroom with bath, shower and toilet equipment allowing you to try things like toilets, bidets and bath lifts in privacy
- specialist clothes
- technology and electronic equipment, including phones, alarms and computers
- wheelchairs and scooters that you can test inside and outdoors.
Our quarterly newsletter keeps you updated on new developments, new equipment available to try and events happening at the centre and across Devon. Read our Spring 2017 newsletter.
We have produced 21 Before you Buy guides full of useful and practical tips to think about before buying some of the most popular equipment items including alarms, walking sticks, wheelchairs and beds.
We can also tell you where specific equipment is available to buy locally or online and give you an idea of how much you should expect to pay.
Talk to us
Phone or email for advice, or to book an appointment.
- Phone: 01392 380181
- Email: email@example.com