Devon and Somerset

Faster broadband is on its way
  • Sign up for our newsletter
  • Share this page:

  • Latest news

    • UK Umbrella State Aid Granted by European Commission

      Broadband Delivery UK (the organisation responsible for delivering the £52 million of public funding for the Connecting Devon and Somerset Project) has been granted State Aid* clearance by the European Commission. This allows Broadband Delivery UK (BDUK) to approve local

    • BT Appointed Preferred Bidder for the Connecting Devon and Somerset Programme

      The Connecting Devon and Somerset (CDS) programme has announced that it has appointed BT as preferred bidder for the provision of superfast broadband across Devon and Somerset. The next stage of the project involves undertaking due diligence on the tender

    • Procurement Update

      As part of satisfying State Aid requirements, Connecting Devon and Somerset (CDS) is required to announce the launch of its invitation to tender (ITT) for the selection of its chosen supplier from the recent Framework arrangement set up by BDUK.

Latest News

When will I know when my community is getting superfast broadband?

In early 2013 we will begin the roll-out of our new infrastructure. At that time we will have a better idea of the areas that will benefit from a superfast service. We aim for everywhere to have an improved service of 2Mbps by 2015 with 85% of residents having access to superfast broadband by 2015 and the remaining 15% by 2020.

Please keep looking out for announcements through our website, or better still, fill in the survey and tick the box that allows us to email you updates.

Previous page