Coronavirus advice in Devon
Stay at home | Protect the NHS | Save lives
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Read more about what you can and cannot do on the GOV.UK website.
Prime Minister’s announcement
Test and trace service
Tracing the spread of the virus and isolating new infections.
- How the test and trace service will work
- What to do if you are notified that you have been in contact with someone who has had a positive test
- Guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection
Latest news releases
Keeping people safe and well
Guidance on keeping you, your family and the community safe and well
Help in your community
Support for communities in Devon and looking out for each other