Useful Documents & Links
- No Secrets: Guidance on developing and implementing multi-agency policies and procedures to protect vulnerable adults from abuse
- Safeguarding Adults: The role of health services
- Statement of Government policy on adult safeguarding
Peninsula Safeguarding Adults Boards:
- Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Safeguarding Adults Board
- Plymouth Safeguarding Adults Board
- Torbay Safeguarding Adults Board
Dignity in Care network
The Dignity in Care campaign was launched in November 2006, and is hosted by the Social Care Institute for Excellence, and aims to put dignity and respect at the heart of UK care services.
Keeping Safe: Devon and Cornwall
‘Keeping Safe‘ are a team of people representing lots of organisations in Devon to try and reduce bullying and abuse of people with learning disabilities in our community.
Aa national charity who give free and confidential help to victims of crime, witnesses, their family, friends and anyone else affected across England and Wales.
Devon Domestic Violence and Abuse
Advice and support for those affected by Domestic Violence and Abuse.
Action on Elder Abuse
AEA work to protect, and prevent the abuse of, vulnerable older adults and by doing so also protect other adults a risk of abuse.