What is the Max Card?
The Max Card is free to families with children aged 0-25 who have SEND and it allows the eligible child or young person free or discounted admission to more than 800 attractions nationwide, over 60 of which are in Devon and Cornwall.
For more information visit the Max Card website.
How do I get a Max Card
When you are registered as part of the Disability Network we will send you a Max Card. You have to be 25 or under to be eligible.
Discounted attractions with the Max Card
There are lots of locations in Devon that accept the Max Card and give you a discount. From Butlins to Bearfeet, Bowling to Big Sheep – there’s bound to be something near you.
The Max Card is a national scheme so there are also venues in other counties that accept the card and give you a discount.
The Merlin Annual Pass gives its holder access to 32 top attractions across the UK! To get your Merlin Annual Pass, follow these simple steps.
- Search for a Merlin attraction on the Max Card website (Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Sea Life etc)
- Enter your card number to unlock the online store
- Select the ‘Annual Pass’ tab on the online store
- Fill in details and upload a clear passport photo.
- Your Merlin Annual Pass will be posted to you. Allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
- Enjoy great family days out at Merlin attractions!
You can enjoy discount dining at thousands of restaurants with your free digital Dine club membership – you just need to complete the short Dine Club form on the Max Card website.