National guidance and support
- GOV.UK government overview of provision for children and young people with SEND
- GOV.UK guide to the SEND Code of Practice for parents
- GOV.UK SEND support: an easy-read guide for children and young people
- Disability Rights UK – Guide to the Care Act
- Council for Disabled Children – information for parents
- Council for Disabled Children – SEND reforms: What children and young people need to know
- Contact is a national charity that provides a wide range of information, advice and support to families of children with disabilities.
- Navigate is an emotional support service for parents of disabled children
- Children’s Education Advisory Service (CEAS) – support for children whose families are in the military services
Neighbouring authority local offers
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on the website please email email@example.com or call 01392 383000.