Fund title: HP Smart Business Awards – Launch of 2013 Round (UK)
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To celebrate the achievements of the UK’s best small and medium-sized businesses.
30th August 2013
The HP Smart Business Awards are intended to celebrate the achievements of the UK’s best small and medium-sized businesses.
Awards will be made across a range of categories, recognising different areas of business, including social media, manufacturing innovation and green practices. One business will also be awarded the overall title of HP Smart Business of the Year 2013.
As well as the kudos and associated PR that comes with winning an award, the following prize packages are offered:
Individual category prizes
- HP Smart Business Awards trophy.
- HP PC, tablet or printer as chosen by the winner.
- Category winner logo and branding with full usage right.
- A responsible business checkup; a tool to help strategically improve business responsibility.
HP Smart Business of the Year 2013 prizes
- The HP Smart Business of the Year 2013 trophy.
- A choice of HP products for use within the business.
- HP Smart Business of the Year winner logo and branding with full usage rights.
- Business mentoring from the HP Senior Management Team for a year.
Small and medium-sized enterprises operating within any business sector and located and operating within the UK may enter this programme.
Entrants may be nominated under multiple categories, including the overall award.