Relaxation and wellbeing
Posted on: 11 September 2018
In this session you will learn what Mindfulness is and how to practice it in your daily life to help you to, for example:
• Increase awareness of the ‘autopilot’ within all of us and that, in reality, you have choices over what you think, say and do in every moment
• Take charge of stress and develop your ability to put your mind at ease
• Develop focus & concentration – helping you to build on your skills, strengths and talents, or develop new ones.
• Reduce self criticism and judgement and increase compassion and empathy towards yourself and others.
• Improve sleep and reduce the risk of headaches, migraines & other tension-related problems …. and more
The course will cover –
• What Mindfulness is
• Different Mindfulness exercises – including some different short Meditations, gentle moving and stretching and some fun exercises – all using a combination of the senses, body and breath.
• The 7 characteristics of ‘doing’ and ‘being’ modes of mind
• Using Mindfulness with difficult thoughts & emotions to increase self esteem and confidence.
• Cultivating a positive state of mind and relationship with yourself through Mindfulness