Councillors begin debate on budget proposals next week
Posted on: 16 January 2013
Councillors begin to debate their budget proposals for 2013/14 next week at the first of seven meetings, ahead of a final decision made on the Thursday 21 February.
All the discussion can be followed online, on Devon County Council’s website.
The meetings, to be held at County Hall, Exeter, include:
- Place Scrutiny (Budget), at 10am on Monday 21 January.
- People Scrutiny (Budget), at 10am on Tuesday 22 January.
- Health and Wellbeing (including Budget), at 10am on Wednesday 23 January.
- Corporate Services (including Budget), at 2:15pm on Thursday 24 January.
- Joint Budget Scrutiny, at 10am on Monday 28 January.
- Cabinet (including Budget), at 10:30am on Wednesday 13 February.
- County Council (Budget), 2:15pm on Thursday 21 February.
Posted in: Politics