The role of the Business Relations Team is to support and develop a sustainable, thriving and diverse social care market in Devon.
My role of Business Relations Officer supports this through;
- Building relationships with providers, offering a clear level of communication
- Engaging with providers
- To Co-ordinate and support the facilitation of the Communication Sub Group
- To Co-ordinate and support the facilitation of the bi-annual Children’s PEN
- To monitoring, maintaining and improve the PEN Forum and Web Page ensuring it is a clear line of communication for providers.
- To help drive and facilitate the Ernst & Young project, supporting and co-ordinating provider engagement and consultation processes
My role of Commissioning Officer covers;
- To Support Commissioning Managers
- Exploring bookable respite options through research and carer consultation sessions
- Peninsular Framework Evaluations