Through my role as a Business Relations Officer my responsibilities are to;
- Quality and Improvement Sub Group: To support and facilitate a proactive forum of collaboration between providers and Health/Social Care organisations. The group will be primarily concerned with ensuring engagement over commissioning strategies for quality improvement
- To Co-ordinate and support the facilitation of the County Strategic PEN
- To support the facilitation of the Locality Meetings
- To drive and facilitate the Supported Living Task & Finish Group – There are currently 12 key objectives identified in the Terms of Reference. Overall we wish to agree key values and principles and a shared vision around accommodation & support so there is a culture change so the term Supported Living is not used. To drive a culture change so it becomes a reality that people live in their own home with the support they need which will be commissioned separately.
- To support DCC and NHS Commissioners to ensure collaborative working with Providers & Operations to tackle the issues and concerns which impact on the Framework
- To foster positive and collaborative relationships with all segments of our market to enable the co-production of market facilitation activities and procurement solutions into the delivery of affordable, high quality services as specified in the Strategic Commissioning Plan.