Skip to content

Please Note: You are currtently viewing the development site (beta).
Please go to for the current live and active version.

Make a request

We are responsible for public roads, verges and some public spaces so we need to give permission for some activities which take place on the highway. If your application is approved, we will issue a licence or permit.

What do you need to do?
Choose from the options below or from the menu on the left of the page.