Adult Care Management

All other care management staff

Community Care Workers, ART workers, Standard and Personal Brokers

Currently all CCW’s and ART workers are required to take the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care which recognises your competence. Many staff have now achieved this qualification and have found it useful and interesting.

Brokers are currently working on Level 3 in Commissioning, Contracting and Procurement for social care. For more information on this please visit the Qualifications Pages.