Adult Provider Services
Adult Social Care Induction is currently based on three requirements:
- CQC Induction requirements – from the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety, Outcome 12 Requirements relating to workers and Outcome 14 Supporting Workers
- DCC Induction requirements (organisational policies; adult social care provider policies and procedures)
- Common Induction Standards – this will be updated in the coming year to meet the new Care Certificate standards.
A downloadable checklist is available for Managers to guide new starters through the requirements in an organised way. Resources to support workplace training are available to download.
New Manager Resource Pack available on Learning Pool: course category Developing Skills/Developing People (or search ‘New Managers Resource Pack’).
- Learning Pool
- Common Induction Standards
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Skills for Care – Care Certificate