Free, local and effective. NHS Stop Smoking Services offer support that works. Did you know that you’re up to four times more likely to quit smoking successfully if you go to your local NHS Stop Smoking Service and use stop smoking medicines, than if you try to quit using willpower alone?
- The Devon Specialist Stop Smoking Service runs free stop smoking clinics across the county.
- The weekly clinics are led by specialist stop smoking advisers in our Health Promotion Devon team.
- One to one appointments last for 20 or 30 minutes.
- Our advisers have supported 973 people to quit smoking in the last year and their success rates are among the best in the country, with over three-quarters of clients quitting for at least four weeks.
- If one to one support is not convenient for you, our service can also support you by email, text or phone.
What to expect
Visit the Stop Smoking Service website for more information about the service they provide.
For more information or to book your first appointment, call 01884 836024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.