Mental Health Conditions
This page gives you lots of information about Mental Health Conditions. Click on the questions below for more information.
- What are Mental Health Conditions?
We all have mental health. One in four of us will have problems with our mental health at some time in our lives.
- What should I do if I am worried about my child?
If you are worried about your child’s mental health, it is important to talk to them or encourage them to talk to a trusted adult. Just like any other health condition, a good first step is to visit the GP.
- What help and support is available in Devon?
- What do different professionals do to support a child with a mental health condition?
- What can I do as a parent carer to support a child with a mental health condition?
- What is the process for getting assessed for mental health conditions?
- Where can I get more information?
These websites are good places to look if you want to do some more research into mental health conditions.
page updated 23/03/18