This contract covers regulated care provided to service users in their own homes.
There are 2 principal providers who, along with Devon County Council commission this care based on the relevant districts in Devon from a subcontracted provider market
The contract includes elements of unregulated support where the client also needs the regulated provision of personal care to meet their needs.
The following services can be commissioned through this contract:
- Discrete care visits – usually commissioned between 7.00 am and 11.00 pm. The minimum visit length is 15 minutes for non-personal care only and thereafter in multiples of 30 minutes or hourly visits.
- Waking night support/night sitting – generally 9 hours (10.00 pm to 7.00 am). The care worker is awake and present.
- Sleep-in night care – generally 9 hours (10.00 pm to 7.00 am). The care worker is sleeping but available if called. More than 3 disturbances is treated as a waking night.
- 24-hour care – required continuously over a 24 hour period by a team of care workers who are present, awake and on-call at all times.
- Live-in care and support (zone 6 only) – where care is required for most if not all of the 24 hour period. A care worker resides with the service user in their home while on duty.
If you can provide services under this contract, please use the contact details available in the table below:
|1||Bideford/Northam/Holsworthy/Great Torrington||Devon Cares: 01271 337823|
|2||Ilfracombe/Braunton/Barnstaple/South Molton/Lynton/Lynmouth||Devon Cares: 01271 337823|
|3||Cullompton/Tiverton/Crediton||Devon Cares: 01271 337823|
|5||Sidmouth/Honiton/Ottery St. Mary/Seaton/Axminster/Exmouth||Procurementpeopleemail@example.com|
|8||Okehampton/Moretonhampstead||Mihomecare: 0845 850 8553 or 01392 310200|