How is Devon’s environment doing?
- what sort of condition is our environment in right now?
- how is land use and landscape changing?
- what’s happening to wildlife habitats?
- how about our air, water and soils?
- what difference will a growing population and climate change make?
These are amongst the biggest questions addressed in the State of the Environment report for Devon and Torbay. The report describes the current condition of our envrionment, future trends and identifies pressures to be considered when making decisions. It’s critical in shaping the work of Natural Devon.
The report contains 13 sections, each focusing on a theme that influences the overall condition of our environment. From each section you can learn about the relationships between environmental quality, economic prosperity and health and well being in Devon.
View each section of the report below: