We value your feedback. Letting us know when you are not happy with our service gives us the opportunity to put matters right for you and improve our service for everybody.
To help us resolve your concern, we’ll need the following:
- your name and address;
- contact details for you, for example a daytime telephone number and any times you would prefer us to contact you or an e-mail address;
- details of what you’re concerned about, including the dates (and time if possible) that the issue arose.
You can share your feedback with the appropriate Audit Manager for your area of service delivery or by calling Rob Hutchins, Head of Devon Audit Partnership
Or by way of letter:
Devon Audit Partnership
Exeter EX2 4NG
Once you’ve contacted us we’ll do our best to resolve your concern immediately.
How we’ll respond to your feedback
Getting back to you – Once you’ve contacted us we’ll do our best to address your feedback immediately. If we need more time to review your concerns, we will:
- let you know who will be looking after your concern;
- keep you regularly updated with our progress;
- if it looks like our review will take more than four weeks from when you originally contacted us, we will provide you with a written update on our progress.
If you are still not happy – if for any reason you are not happy with our response, please let the person that handled your concern know so that we have the opportunity to see if there is anything further we can do.
Once we are satisfied that we have considered all aspects of your feedback, we will send you our final response.
Taking your feedback further
If you’re not satisfied with our final response or if four weeks has passed since you first let us know about your concerns, you can ask Mary Davis, County Treasurer for Devon County Council, to review your concern.
How to contact Mary Davis:
The County Treasurer
Devon County Council
County Hall Topsham Rd,
By phone: 01392 383310
By e-mail: Mary Davis