We are offering 250 adults (19+) in Devon a free two hour cycle confidence session.
The sessions are one-to-one or one-to-two and are delivered by a qualified National Standard Instructor. Book a session if you want to:
- learn to ride a bike
- brush up on your skills
- get tips for riding as a family
- ask an instructor to ride a route with you, for example, your trip to work
- get advice on suitable routes.
What to do:
- download our Adult Cycle Confidence Session Booking Form and fill it in to request your free training
- when you get your form back we’ll contact you to agree a convenient location to meet
- if you have a disability please mention this on your form, as we work with Freetrike – a cycle coaching service for people with disabilities
- if you would like additional training after your free two hours, tell your instructor and they will discuss prices with you
- after your training, please spare five minutes to complete our feedback survey.
The training is provided by the Plymouth Schools Sports Partnership for Devon County Council. If you have any questions:
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our website
- Call: 01752 515384 or 07967 488315
We are keen to support companies that encourage their staff to cycle to work or have a cycle training awareness programme for your drivers. Talk to us about providing training for all your staff.