Devon County Council is an Instructor Training Organisation (ITO) and we are currently offering free membership, To join, please email us with ‘Join Devon ITO’ in the subject line and include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your address and postcode
- Your phone number
- Your NSI number (issued by the Department for Transport)
- The name of the ITO you were trained by
We will send a confirmation email within 28 days. If you do not receive this please email us.
The Department for Transport officially recognises us as an ITO, saying that: “Devon County Council is a provider of high quality cycling instructor training”. We have been a recognised provider of high quality Bikeability Instructors since 2008. Our instructors have taught thousands of children across England to ride safely and inspire them to cycle more.
If you join our ITO we offer:
- Continued professional development
- Communication about the National Standard for Cycle Training
- Information on cycling events in Devon
- Information about job opportunities
We reserve the right to reject applications or cancel membership. Terms and conditions of membership may change and members will be contacted in advance.
If you wish to leave our ITO, please email us with ‘Unsubscribe ITO’ in the subject heading.