Proof of residency for a National Bus PassBack home

Proof of residency

If you apply for a National Bus Pass we will also need to see proof that you live in Devon. This can be a paper copy of any of the following items showing your name and address:

  • Council tax bill
  • Rental or tenancy agreement
  • Utility bill
  • Driving licence
  • NHS medical card

Photocopies of original documents are preferred. We cannot accept responsibility for original documents.

Holiday home parks, caravan park sites and second homes

If you live on a holiday home or caravan park site that allows full-time occupancy, and pay council tax to one of Devon’s district councils, you should be able to prove that this is your sole or principal residence.

If you do not pay council tax, but live on a holiday home or caravan park site, you will have to prove through other documents that the home is your sole or principal residence and the site can be used as a permanent place of residence.

We may check with holiday and caravan park websites and owners for clarification. If full-time occupancy is not allowed and homes are only classified as holiday homes, your application will be refused.

Applications based on second home addresses will be refused.

Back to National Bus Pass