Why cycle to work?
Cycling is fun. People who cycle live longer, have improved health and help to reduce traffic congestion. Here are just a few reasons to cycle to work:
- feel happier
- live longer
- travel cheaper
- get leaner
- save the planet.
Find out more about the five key benefits of cycling.
- Find a cycle route to your workplace on our cycle routes and maps page.
- Read more from the NHS about the benefits of cycling.
- Learn how you could benefit from the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Read Cycling UK’s guide to commuting by bike.
- Report an issue along your route with our Report it! website.
Are you an employer?
Encourage your staff to take part in our free cycle confidence sessions.
The Travel Devon Toolkit can help your business and will help you reduce car park congestion and business mileage costs and much more.